Sending attribute with sub-attributes

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Tue Mar 15 08:28:12 CET 2011

On 03/14/2011 11:48 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Kristoffer Milligan wrote:
>> Attribute
>>      R3-IF-Descriptor
>> Sub-TLV
>>      R3-IF-Name
>>      R3-IF-ID
>>      PDFID
>>
>> These are all exposed in the dictionary .. but running a MySQL based
>> freeradius configuration, how do I return this type of packet when a
>> user requests access?
> 	R3-IF-Name = "foo"
> 	R3-IF-ID = 1234
>
>    The server will take care of encapsulating them into the
> R3-IF-Descriptor when it sends a packet.  Until then, don't worry about
> it. :)

Will this also be taken care of for SUB-SUB TLVs?

Example:
Packet-Flow-Descriptor
     Packet-Data-Flow-ID
     Direction
     Transport-Type
     UplinkQoSID
     DownlinkQoSID
     Classifier
         ClassifierID
         Priority
         IP TOS/DSCP Range and Mask <-whatever that is
         Direction

As you can see, the classifier takes subattributes as well...

- Kristoffer