SQL Counter Escape String !

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Mar 15 10:59:31 CET 2011

Suman Dash wrote:
>  sqlcounter monthlycounter {
>                 WHERE username = '%{%k}' AND attribute = 'Activation'),

  The debug log doesn't show that this string is being used.

  And *again* you delete large amounts of the debug log.  Why?  It just
makes it harder to help you.

  In short: you are editing a configuration file, BUT the server isn't
using the configuration file you're editing.  That is likely the *major*
source of the problems you're seeing.

  And don't CC me on messages to the list.  I *do* read the list.  And
especially do NOT set "return receipt requested".  It's rude and
annoying.  If it keeps up, I'll just delete the messages unread.