SQL Unlang !

Suman Dash suman at clydontech.com
Wed Mar 16 13:44:51 CET 2011

I am looking forward for a short example on how to store a SQL query to
a variable which can be used in next condition in UNLANG.

I have no knowledge of unlang but i got a fair amount of idea with the
condition checks , just need a little insight on the result stores .

For Ex.

result1 = {some sql query}

result2 = {some sql query}

update control