The story of PAP, CHAP and the blank password

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Wed Mar 16 20:15:40 CET 2011

In Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Kenneth Marshall <ktm at rice.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 06:19:08PM +0530, pradyumna dash wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Need a doc/pointer on FreeRadius+OpenLDAP+Mobile-OTP configuration, I
>> would be implementing this in a SuSE server.
>>
>> Can any one help me how to do it?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Neo
>
> I thought there was a link to a how-to for this on the mobile-otp
> website. I am getting ready to do it here as well with Redhat.

Here's one that I did for WiKID one-time password system. I bet that
the first half on openldap and freeradius would be exactly the same:

http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/how-to/how-to-add-two-factor-authentication-to-openldap-and-freeradius/?searchterm=freeradius

HTH,

Nick

> Cheers,
> Ken
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
404.962.8983
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication