Using Freeradius2

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Sat Mar 19 01:19:36 CET 2011

Dude, you are SO gonna get flamed - put your flame suit on! Hopefully Mr. DeKok is in a good mood! ;-)

So you want some users to auth with username/passwd; and others with MAC or some other means?

There's been numerous posts about similar requirements, plus:

Man unlang, man radiusd, etc.  Also, some good info and examples embedded in the various config files and samples in the various dirs.  Also wiki's... And I think. www.supportingradius.org?  Not sure on the url.

Dig around a bit and you'll find a $hit load of doc, and probably some good examples of others that did exactly what you want.