Please help me with sqlcounter

frankfang superman601 at 126.com
Mon Mar 21 07:24:12 CET 2011

I want to use sqlcounter to control the user's traffic usage, and I have
these needs:

1. I have read  http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_sqlcounter the wiki  about
the sqlcounter, and I get %b as the unix time value of beginning of reset
period.... but how can I set this value? I want to sqlcounter begin count at
a specific time such as the register time.. Is it possible?

2. When user's traffic usage over a value, I hope the server will disconnect
the connected user immediately, Is it possible for doing this?

I have read some article about sqlcounter, but I'm still confused about
these questions, can anyone help me?

I'm very appreciate for your help