$75.00 USD Bounty

Craig Campbell craig.campbell at ccraft.ca
Mon Mar 21 17:48:39 CET 2011

Craig,
    I THINK you my want to name the exec module specifically...  from memory I THINK the syntax may be something like..

exec my_personal_auth_program {
program = "/path/to/program/exec-program-wait" <-- I know I need to change this
wait = yes
input_pairs = request
output_pairs = reply
}

Then I suspect you need to add a call to my_personal_auth_program to the sites-enabled/default file in either the authenticate or authorize section.

DISCLAIMER:  This is I think where all my attempts failed, hence I am still using the deprecated method.

Good luck and let me know if you solve this!

Cheers,
-the other craig