Group checking in ldap authorization

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Wed Mar 23 13:11:13 CET 2011

Thanks for helping me to understand this.
I think the way this really works has more utility than
what I was thinking.

I can actually accomplish what I want using two
ldap instance authorizations. One for the User look up,
then one for the Group VLAN setting. There were
going to be two ldap queries in any case...

Thanks,

Robert