Radius Integration with Active Directory

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Fri Mar 25 07:41:19 CET 2011

While MS ISA is fine for very small deployments it cannot scale very well in my experience. While FR scales extremely well.

While MS ISA will start to really putter out at about 50-100 NASs (depending on your hardware)  FR will happily hum along with THOUSANDS of NASs.

Jake Sallee
Network Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor