Duplicate "Auth: Login OK:"

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 25 13:59:55 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> I've created a test case with as little modification as possible from
>> the default config file, just enough to reproduce the problem. Here's
>> the debug log
>
>  Which helps.
>
>  The issue is you're proxying it to an internal virtual server, just
> like EAP does.  This confused the section of code that produced the log
> message "Login OK".
>
>  The message will be updated for 2.1.11 so that it's clearer.

Thanks for the explanation.

So back to John's issue, his duplicate "Auth: Login OK:" is also
caused by the virtual server (inner-tunnel) and the default virtual
server, right? Is there a way (preferably with unlang) to enable auth
logging selectively (e.g if EAP is used, disable auth logging on the
default virtual server)?

--
Fajar