Strip off the domain part from the User-Name

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Fri Mar 25 18:10:43 CET 2011

We're currently running 2.1.10..

 I seemed to notice that the "Out of the Box Config" does not seem to actually create
a Stripped-Username and Realm. I did find that when I created a "real" realm in the proxy.conf
file, then a Stripped-Username and Realm were available. So, I thought that if I really wanted
ALL usernames "stripped" into their component parts, I would just change the example.com realm
in the proxy.conf file to be "DEFAULT" ?  This then seemed to send the request into some sort of
endless loop ?

Thanks,

Robert