testing which client initiated request ? Client-shortname ... FreeRADIUS-Client-Shortname

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Tue Mar 29 20:16:09 CEST 2011

Still does not seem to be working.. Still looks like
its expanding to "nothing" ?

++? if ("%{client: shortname}" == WCSmgmt )
	expand: %{client: shortname} ->
? Evaluating ("%{client: shortname}" == WCSmgmt ) -> FALSE
++? if ("%{client: shortname}" == WCSmgmt ) -> FALSE
 }

Yet in clients.conf:

client 155.97.142.192 {
	secret		= doesntmatter
	shortname	= WCSmgmt
}

The request does seem to be coming from the correct client ?

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 155.97.142.192 port 55567, id=0, length=124

Thanks,

Robert