Mac Auth and post-auth logging to SQL

Jason Antman jantman at oit.rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 29 21:52:06 CEST 2011

This makes MUCH more sense, thanks! Now the next (relatively
new-to-radius) person won't end up as confused as I was.

I have MAC auth working with a SQL data source and custom XLAT to check
for some special field values in SQL, based on a somewhat custom schema
(more from the one-row-per-MAC standpoint than using radcheck and
radreply), as well as xlat to include a Username in the reply message.
When I'm finished with it and have it working, I'll be more than willing
to pass along my code.

Thanks to you and Alan for clearing things up.

-Jason