Installing to pfsense

Franz flamana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:25:21 CEST 2011

I have installed gcc-4.4.5.20100706 and gmake-3.81_4 however when I do a gcc
--version I get:
gcc (GCC) 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]

What is wrong is that I am unable to build freeradius with mysql support,
when I do ./configure | grep mysql_config I get:

configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

I am unable to solve this myself, by far, this is why I am asking for help
to this great community, and what better to get it directly from the
developer :)

thanks