Ldap Authentication question

Ramon Escriba escriba at cells.es
Wed Mar 30 16:29:51 CEST 2011

Hi,
I've a freeradius-server-2.1.9-1.7.x86_64 running in opensuse 11.3.

My authentication frontend is an openldap2-2.4.21-9.1.x86_64.

I have correct mac address authentication, but *ONLY* the first try,
the later always fail. I'm using 3 devices, the first one that connects
logs in fine, but the others fail.

Has any one a clue of what I did wrong?

I've multiple rules in users file, all of them with Auth-Type = <ldap
instace name>, one "rule/ldap instance" per vlan.

With radius -X I see a correct first authentication, but the others fail.

Kind regards.