Adding Vendor Specific Attribute to the Access-Accept

normal ozone normal_ozone2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 08:46:53 CEST 2011

Sorry for the late reply.

I found the reason why the attributes I added where not
included in the reply list. Those attributes are used by the servers internally
(Range:  1000-1199)
They do not go to the reply attributes list.

When I tried the attributes from other vendors like 3Com it worked.
The reply attributes were included in the Access-Accept message.

My new question is can you suggest an attribute that I can use to internally
control
access to features in my application? I planned to use User-Category and define
a list of categories that can only access certain features. But since this is
not listed
in the reply attributes list I cannot use it.

Regards,