Renewal of certificats

Wegener, Norbert Norbert.Wegener at siemens.com
Mon May 2 11:41:10 CEST 2011

Certificates tend to expire and have to be renewed on the freeradius server.
This is  annoying and I would like to automate the renewal process by e.g. using something like sscep.
Although I got an initial certificate from an AD ca, renewal does not seem to work.
Is there a tool out there to solve that kind of problem?

With best regards,
Norbert Wegener
Siemens IT Solutions and Services
SIS GO NW PSU SDC AS&INS
Bruchstraße 5
45883 Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Tel.: +49 (209) 94565716
Fax: +49 (201) 8165581284
mailto:norbert.wegener at siemens.com

Siemens IT Solutions and Services GmbH: Geschäftsführer: Christian Oecking, Martin Bentler, Rainer-Christian Koppitz, Thomas Zimmermann; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München, Deutschland; Registergericht: München, HRB 184933