Radius proxy implementation

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue May 3 05:22:08 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:08 AM, doqb at hotmail.com <doqb at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your quick reply...
>
> In order to store the accounting information, do I need to execute an
> external script?

No

> With my little knowledge of freeRadius at the moment, I have a vague idea on
> how to forward the packets, but I have no clue yet on how to do the mysql
> part you mentioned.
>
> Could you please elaborate a bit more.

Start by reading proxy.conf. You should be able to select what packets
to proxy. From what you wrote, I think you only need to proxy auth
packets, while processing acct packets locally.

Then read sites-available/default

Then read sql.conf and sql/mysql/* , as well as doc/rlm_mysql

Then read http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/unlang.html

--
Fajar