Radius Database

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri May 6 15:24:13 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:07 PM, SC@ <sca1309 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know this website but I didn't find... maybe it is in but where ? i think
> i have asked kindly...
> This is a forum, when someone have difficulties we help him...

You need to know some basic knowledge first before asking.

For example:
(1) Which software are you having problem with? Ask in the relevant forum.
(2) Do you have some basic knowldege about software in (1)? From your
questions, you don't even know about connecting to MySQL server via TCP-IP.
Learn about that first, or ask in MySQL forum/list for best documentation
about it.
(3) Have you read the relevant documentation? Which part of the
documentation are you having problems with? If you've read it but absolutely
have no idea what it's all about, then maybe you should refer back to (1)
and (2)
(4) If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, then perhaps it's
better to enlist professional, paid support for implementation.

--
Fajar