freeradius authentication from ldap to local

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat May 7 13:04:07 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM, rene.gomez at laposte.net
<rene.gomez at laposte.net> wrote:

> Hello,
> Server freeradius and authentification with user in file to use it is good but if authentification on openldap server then it does not work.
> Somebody has t it files modules / ldap and sites-enables / inner-serveur which work with openldap authentification. Because concerns it is the tunnel TLS which does not go(take) up between WiFi AP8600 and the customer seven Windows pro in PEAP / Mschapv2
> Thank you for your help
> Cordially

You're giving me a headache. What the heck is "TLS which does not
go(take) up" or "seven Windows pro"? Try writing questions in the way
that other people can understand them. Otherwise no one will be able
to help you.

As for your problem, try reading the FAQ first:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/index.php/FAQ
Don't forget the section "It still doesn't work"

Another note that may help you, mschap requires that you have plain
text password, or authenticate against Active Directory. So if you
don't have plaintext password in your openldap schema, then it will
never work. Period.

--
Fajar