Simultaneous logins

Franz flamana at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:38:49 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am trying to prevent simultaneous logins on my freeradius server, I need
to do it with MYSQL, I have enabled simul_count query, and enabled sql for
session and accounting. Now, the tricky part is that my server is also my
firewall and all requests are comming to the same nick which is listed on my
clients.conf file, the nas type is other and therefore the check is ignored.
When I setup as type cisco it get no response from SNMP session, and the
wiki suggest that SNMP is not working with version 2.1.10 unless some
modification is done. Can I keep sql accounting and radutmp for session?
will this work ok?

Thanks

Franz