Simultaneous logins

Franz flamana at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:36:26 CEST 2011

The query is ok for my purpose, when I execute it it returns 1 when a
session is active and 0 when no session is available. However when i
uncomment the simul query, all logins are terminated by User-Error afer 10
seconds and not Session-Timeout after x time as it's supposed to be, if a
commented the simul query, all work ok again. Do I need a specific
configuration in authorize section?