PEAP/MSCHAPv2 failing with Windows 7

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at iberdrolausa.com
Tue May 10 16:56:28 CEST 2011

> One additional note: the fixes that went into 2.1.10 extract (verbatim)
> the client username from the EAP-MSCHAPv2 response, and pass that
> through to the rlm_mschap module as an extra attribute.

You're right Phil.  It's been too long since I wrote that patch.

Gary: Forget what I said about comparing User-Name in inner vs outer tunnels.  You would need to look at the User-Name attribute vs. the username contained in the MSCHAP response. If you have a test server, I would test it with 2.1.10 after you get Aruba not to be the termination point for PEAP..