Radius proxy implementation

doqb at hotmail.com doqb at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 17:20:15 CEST 2011

Hello Fajar...

After some struggle I setup a proper environment to test your suggestions. I
am able to proxy the access_request to the radius server now.

Using the pre-proxy I also added the AVPs that I need to send to the server.

I have two questions now:

1. On the access request I see all AVPs there, but I might need to change
the order in which they are presented on the packet (I am checking the
packet using wireshark). Is that possible?

2. I added one particular AVP called "3GPP2-Prepaid-acct-Capability" and I
set it to the value of 010600000003, but on wireshark I see every digit is
padded with "3" in front:

3GPP2_Prepaid_acct_Capability: 303130363030303030303033

Is there any way to remove the padding?

Regards,
Diego