Install new version (2.1.10) to completely different location

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Wed May 11 19:58:09 CEST 2011

I am only installing from source, I apologize if I lead you to believe otherwise.

I've copied all known 216 dirs and files and have built/installed 2110 using --prefix and several other args to ensure all files were placed under /devel/.  In some cases files were placed directly under /devel/ where I expected a child dir would be created, but that's fine for my purposes.

And yes, I want to execute radiusd from the /devel directory.  I have to tweak the clients file and such, bu should be ready to fire it up shortly.

Thanks all for your help!