Alvarion BreezeMAX & 4Motion Service Profiles

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Fri May 13 08:53:04 CEST 2011

You could try your luck and ask Alvarion what attributes are required in
the access-accept for the BreezeMAX to accept the connection. Even
better, ask for a tcpdump of a successful, minimalistic network entry.

Don't hold your breath though ... chances are they'll flip you off/have
no clue what you're talking about/show no interest in helping because
they want to sell you bridgewater at a ridiculous price.

I see you are returning SP1 as your Filter-Id .. does that profile exist
on the BreezeMAX station? I seem to recall it does .. but please double
check :)

- Kristoffer