multuple ldap freeradius ssid

seb2020 girard.seb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:48:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a question. I already read how to make this, but I'm not sur if it
works !

So, what do I want ? I have 2 SSID : students and an other staff. I want to
have to ldap instance for authenticating my users.

In the /module/ldap, I have set ldap students { some stuff } and ldap staff
{ some stuff}. But now, what i need to do ?

My access point is Aruba. I can use this value "Aruba-Essid-Name" for
choosing which instance i need to use. In the /site-avaible/inner-tunel,
what i need to do ?

Something like that ?

if (Aruba-Essid-Name=="students") { students }
elsif {staff}

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for my english, I'm French ;)