attrs.pre-proxy in V2

Steve Brown steve.brown at connectionservices.com
Mon May 16 16:27:57 CEST 2011

Hi chaps,

I'm slightly confused with the different V2 semantics. I'm trying to truncate
the Framed-IP-Address to the first three quads for a particular realm
(somerealm below) when a particular attribute contains particular text:

In pre V2, something like this would do the trick:

somerealm  Some-Attribute == "Some,text"
    Framed-IP-Address =~ "^([0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+)\.[0-9]+",
    Framed-IP-Address := `%{1}`,
    Fall-Through = Yes

What would the equivalent rule for V2 be? The above doesn't appear to do what I
want.

Steve