documentation and project organization (Was: Using LDAP with EAP-TLS)

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:20:36 CEST 2011

John,

I believe Alan started a project to try and improve documentation in May last year. A few documents were converted RST format, but I don't think it was ever completed.

I'm going to suggest the same thing I did back then. Add RST support to the Wiki, setup a well defined documentation structure (as in these are the subjects and example configurations that should be covered), and then roll page exports from the wiki into the documentation that 'ships' with FreeRADIUS.

There's so much to document that it needs to be a collaborative effort.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
RM-RF Limited - Security consultation and contracting
VoIP: +1 916-436-1352 Cell: +44 7854041841