documentation and project organization (Was: Using LDAP with EAP-TLS)

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon May 16 22:30:46 CEST 2011

On 05/16/2011 03:41 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    organization / people / roles:
> 	code: Alan
> 	mgmt: Alan
> 	docs: Alan
> 	web site: Alan
> 	releases: Alan
> 	bug fixes: Alan
> 	Wiki: Peter Nixon
>
>    Sense a theme?

I do see a theme but I also see a problem. FreeRADIUS has gotten big
enough that 1 person, even one as amazing as you are, can't do it all. I
humbly suggest you try to offload some of the work by running this as a
project and having a team. You can delegate responsibilities, coordinate
and still have a significant architectural and coding role. Plus you get
the added benefit of being "Benevolent Dictator for Life" of FreeRADIUS
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_Dictator_For_Life)

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?