Correct RegEX format for virtual server in proxy.conf

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Tue May 17 17:04:41 CEST 2011

Alan you are correct, the example in the proxy.conf file is correct, in the latest version.  Regrettably in the version I have installed there is a typo in the proxy.conf file and the all-so-important "." is omitted.  This is what I get for not staying current, thanks for the sharp eye!

PS: Anybody know how to get current FR RPMs for CentOS?

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
Network Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor