AD Authentication + radius + foundryAP

Mark Pipkin Mark.Pipkin at air2web.com
Tue May 17 19:58:04 CEST 2011

>  Post the debugging output into the form at:

>  http://networkradius.com/freeradius.html

>  And read the highlighted lines.  It should be obvious what's going
on.

Module: Instantiating attr_filter.access_reject
  attr_filter attr_filter.access_reject {
        attrsfile = "/etc/freeradius/attrs.access_reject"

was highlighted in read. To you it might be obvious what this means.  To
me, I don't really understand it, except that later one in the debug I
get :

Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT {...}
[attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> ATL\pipkin_m

I don't know much about FreeRadius.  I have never had to work with a
radius server of any type before.  I do apologize, but while this stuff
might be obvious to someone that created it or works in radius servers
every day of the week, I am not that person.  So to me, the only obvious
thing is that I get rejected at leap, while another radius server that
is running FreeRadius 1.x on Getoo is working just find with mschapv2.

>  Also read my Active Directory guide at:

>http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.htm

>  It contains detailed documentation and explanations for how to get
this to work.

I did follow this how-to the first time around and it got me to this
point.  That is in my first statement in asking for help.