Authentication issues with Win7 and WPA/WPA2 Enterprise

Simon L. fantasnews at ki.tng.de
Mon May 23 19:53:04 CEST 2011

Hi again,

now i got a real Problem.

>>> The debug you sent contains no reject. Please send a debug for this case.
>>>

> I will generate a separate log for the WPA2 scenario soon.

I have no problems with WPA/2 and local authentication anymore. But now
I try to proxy the requests to a another homeserver.

At first tried with radtest from localhost - the request was proxied and
accepted.

>From a Win7 supplicant the homeserver says:
Login incorrect: [test/<via Auth-Type = Local>] (from client ....)
and of course a access-reject was following.

Please have a look at my new, attached debug log.

Tanks a lot!
Simon