Authentication Problem

john decot johndecot at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 04:20:32 CEST 2011

Hi ,

   I have been using freeradius-server-2.1.10 . Dialupadmin is using for web
based administration. It was working fine till yesterday. I have changed added
attribute to check Max-All-Session.  Then I have face problem of

 No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request: Rejecting the user

however the authorized section is working fine. After googling i have check with
option default Auth-Type = Local but it was not success. this error occurs for
new create user only , old user are authenticating normally.

I have revert back my changes with removing attribute to check Max-All-Session
but still the error exists.

       Please advise me.

Regards,
John