freeradius redundancy

Student University studentmf at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:51:30 CEST 2011

also ,,,

each node (FR+MySQL) is connected to different NAS server like this :

Cisco NAS1 --> Node1 (FR+MySQL)  <==> Node2(FR+MySQL) <-- Cisco NAS2

This is what we need to deploy exactly ,

so does the master-master replication is suited enough to accommodates our
needs or there is any better recommendations .

Thanks in Advance ,