TLS Check Cn Question

David Mitchell mitchell at ucar.edu
Wed May 25 23:19:04 CEST 2011

Greetings,

currently I'm using the check_cert_cn option in my EAP-TLS setup. I think
I may have the need to support two possible CN formats. Is there any
way to do a conditional check? I don't think the eap.conf file is
unlang interpreted so I don't think I can include full regexp or if-then
conditionals can I? Is there some other way to accomplish this? The
docs mention possibly doing this by checking TLS-Client-Cert-CN but
I'm not sure where exactly I would do that. Thanks in advance,

-David Mitchell

| David Mitchell (mitchell at ucar.edu)       Network Engineer IV  |
| Tel: (303) 497-1845                      National Center for  |
| FAX: (303) 497-1818                      Atmospheric Research |