New FreeRADIUS wiki - Help appreciated!

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:34:47 CEST 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 8:57 AM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>>> Unfortunately the new wiki isn't ready from primetime. The mediawiki
>>> page format renderer in gollum isn't perfect, so we need to convert
>>> those pages to RST as a priority.
>>
>>  In order to encourage people to contribute, we've made the new wiki
>> "live" on http://wiki.freeradius.org.  Please bear with us for a day or
>> two while we get some of the kinks worked out.
>
> ... like http://wiki.freeradius.org/FAQ , which worked fine just a few
> minutes ago but now showing
>
> Grit::GitRuby::Internal::LooseObjectError at /FAQ
> size mismatch
> file: loose.rb location: get_raw_object line: 59
>
> Where would the correct place to report these types of error be? This
> list, or directly to you or Arran?

Me or Alan, then if we don't respond the list. I've had to restore the original FAQ page, the git version was completely hosed, no idea why.

If you still have a copy of the changes locally, please re-submit them.

Apologies,
Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
RM-RF Limited - Security consultation and contracting
VoIP: +1 916-436-1352 Cell: +44 7854041841