Repeating the same attribute in reply message

Shai Mizrachi mizrachi.shai at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:42:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am using FreeRadius 2.1.7-7.el5 on CentOS 5.6.
The RPM package is the one came with the CentOS system.

I a trying to send in the Access-Accept the same attribute twice but with
different values (for Wimax QoS descriptor).
I am using the += operator but still, the reply message contains only the
first parameter and the second is just ignored.

I would appriciate some help....

The attributes are:
WiMAX-QoS-Id += 1,
WiMAX-Schedule-Type += Best-Effort,
WiMAX-Traffic-Priority += 1,
WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate += 2000000,
WiMAX-QoS-Id += 2,
WiMAX-Schedule-Type += Best-Effort,
WiMAX-Traffic-Priority += 1,
WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate += 2000000,
but I get only (from the Radius -X):
WiMAX-QoS-Id = 1
WiMAX-Schedule-Type = Best-Effort
WiMAX-Traffic-Priority = 1
WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate = 2000000

Many Thanks,
Shai.