Repeating the same attribute in reply message

Shai Mizrachi mizrachi.shai at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:42:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

My problem is that the attributes I have entered in the users file (under
the specific user) are not present
inside the Access-Accept message replied to the ASN-GW/NAS.
The scenario is the same also for the regular Wimax attributes. The +=
parameter just doesn't work, the second attribute which is identical to a
previous one (and provisioned with +=) is not being inserted to the
Access-Accept message.

Thanks,

Shai.