FreeRadius with Active DIR - Access by being in a group in active dir

Eric Lovrien Eric at mixeduperic.com
Tue May 31 21:26:46 CEST 2011

I have gotten freeradius up and going and authenicating to Active directory
by using the following how to:
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html. I
am using ntlm_auth to authenicate the users agaist Active Directory. The
question i have is, is there a way I can create a group in Active Directory
and have only users in that group have access to authenicate?

Basically what I am doing or trying to do is use freeradius to authenicate
users for wireless access. I don't want every one to have access that is in
Active Dir. I would like to create a group called wifi or something similar
and put users in that group that are allowed to authnicate. Is this possible
using ntlm_auth and if so could some one point me in the direction on
getting this set up. Thanks in advance!

Eric