Referencing LDAP attributes in post-auth

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 21:08:09 CET 2011

On 11/01/2011 07:41 PM, Adam Track wrote:
>  > I’m just guessing, and could be WAY off, but may be an inner-tunnel
> vs. outer-tunnel thing.
>
> In eap.conf, I've got copy_request_to_tunnel = yes and
> use_tunneled_reply = yes. Neither the ldap nor perl modules are called
> in the inner-tunnel.

Full debug please.

Broadly speaking the approach you're trying should work. Most likely
there's some subtlety which the partial debug doesn't show.

One obvious question: you have defined "Person-Type" in a dictionary
somewhere, haven't you? e.g. in raddb/dictionary:

ATTRIBUTE	Person-Type	3099	string

Also, the usual "upgrade 2.1.8 is a bit old" note goes here ;o)