radiusclient problems

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Nov 4 15:01:23 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha at softnet.si> wrote:
> Just curies do you maybe know if I can get radclient working with
> freeswitch?
> @Fajar I was trying to use with freeswitch as is written
> on http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_rad_auth.
>
> But I am getting a few error s which I am unable to fix:)

My GUESS it's similar to poptop setup. See http://wiki.freeradius.org/PopTop .
In poptop's case you need to:
- have a radius client library (vendor-provided package should be enough)
- configure poptop to use the correct configuration file (radiusclient
and radiusclient-ng has different configuration directory, but both
should work)
- configure additional needed dictionary items (e.g. to support
MSCHAP, example in the wiki page)

In your case I suggest try using distro-provided radiusclient first,
and if it still doesn't work try checking radiusclient's dictionary.

--
Fajar