Buffered SQL Setup Not Reading Detail File

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Nov 8 02:44:51 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Gary T. Giesen <giesen at snickers.org> wrote:
> I made the change to the configuration, watch the server go a little
> nuts with writing SQL to the database, and then it stops, and I'm
> still stuck with a detail.work file that's not getting processed...

As usual, if something doesn't work, post the debug log.

Anyway, here's some things so could try:
- make sure you use latest 2.1.12. There are many improvements/bug fix
there compared to previous, so it won't hurt to upgrade
- put the noop -> ok block inside the detail reader virtual server
(just in case you only uncomment it on default)
- if the debug log complains about something in particular, try
creating a specific unlang block to force that condition to an "ok"

--
Fajar