Buffered SQL Setup Not Reading Detail File

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Nov 8 17:54:18 CET 2011

Gary T. Giesen wrote:
> I tried adding the noop block to the detail reader and doesn't seem to
> make a difference. I'm still seeing this suspicious debug:
> Tue Nov  8 10:34:18 2011 : Debug: [sql-acct] stop packet with zero
> session length. [user 'user at realm.com', nas '10.99.0.39']
> Tue Nov  8 10:34:18 2011 : Debug: ++[sql-acct] returns noop
> Tue Nov  8 10:34:18 2011 : Debug: } # server buffered-sql

  So... you did *not* enable the "if (noop) { ok }" configuration after
the "sql-acct" module.

  The configuration in raddb/sites-available/default is *documented*.
It explains what is going on, and what happens when you make that
change.  The idea is for you to read it, understand it, and apply it
wherever necessary.

  Simply uncommenting a few lines means you're *not* thinking about it.