ldap+freeradius

suggestme samanaupadhyay at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:58:00 CET 2011

I searched throught the threads and found this thread exactly matching to my
error I am getting. I am getting following error while debugging freeradius
for using LDAP:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/ldap[29]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap':
file not found
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[237]: Failed to load module
"ldap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[237]: Failed to parse "ldap"
entry.

David, How did you solve this problem?

I don't know what to do...........
Your suggestions would be greately appreciated.

Thanks,