ldap+freeradius

suggestme samanaupadhyay at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:32:44 CET 2011

Alan,

I tried the 3 steps that is suggested in FAQ, that isn't working. Also, As
suggested in 3rd (b) step; I found the 'radiusd.conf' file inside
/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf. Inside radiusd.conf file it is suggesting
to do :

To work around the problem, find out which library contains that symbol,
#   and add the directory containing that library to the end of 'libdir',
#   with a colon separating the directory names.  NO spaces are allowed.
#
#   e.g. libdir = /usr/local/lib:/opt/package/lib

Does this mean I should add libdir for rlm_ldap just below the
'/usr/local/share/doc/freeradius/rlm_ldap' line of radiusd.conf as follows:

*libdir = /usr/local/share/doc/freeradius/rlm_ldap*

When doing "locate rlm_ldap" command I just see rlm_ldap path as
*/usr/local/share/doc/freeradius/rlm_ldap*

I am confused on this.............

Thanks,