radius sql quastione

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 9 17:37:15 CET 2011

Miha Zoubek wrote:
> our freeradius is working with our softswitch perfect. All my columns in
> radacct are populating.

  That's good.

> Now I have set freeswitch and I also got it work with freeradius. This
> are two different softswitchs and I would like that bouth will populate
> same base. Problem appears as freeswitch is sending different
> attributes, so I make differences in
> dialup.conf (than the other softswitch will not populate right radacct
> table).

  This is why the SQL queries are editable.  You can edit them to say
"use attribute X, if it doesn't exist, use attribute Y".  See "man
unlang" for the syntax.

> Can I populate same base? But how to configure dialup.conf than?
> How can I set up in on radius to different base with to different
> dialup.conf (I must edit this file due to different attribute
> representation).

  Edit dialup.conf.

> Below you will find freeswitch attributes:

  Ok... which freeswitch attributes do you want to use?  Which SQL
column do they map to?

  Write that down.  Then, edit the SQL queries as described above.

> P.s.: I am getting all inputs in radacct table duplicate. Can you help
> me out how can I deal with this issue?

  Your NAS is sending duplicate accounting packets.  That's really how
RADIUS works.  You will need to figure out why the entries are duplicate
(they're probably *not* duplicate), and figure out what fields make up
the "same" session.