ldap+freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 9 20:58:04 CET 2011

suggestme wrote:
> *Sorry for the confusion I made. I have put the name of LDAP server
> accordingly , not the localhost. Just for privacy I didn't put here.*
>
> Here is the output of radiusd -X command:

  Which is the same error.

  Your problem is simple.  We are trying to help you, and you are
refusing to read our messages.  This isn't just you being lazy, it's you
being rude.

  You were told *explicitly* how to solve the problem.  If you didn't
understand the answer, ask a question about the answer.

  But you need to posting the same question.  If you do, you can be
unsubscribed.