Removing domain prefix from login

Alejandro Gandara agandara at optaresolutions.com
Thu Nov 10 13:00:38 CET 2011

Thanks for your answer. I think I've changed the following things to try to
remove DOMAIN:

./modules/preprocess:   with_ntdomain_hack = yes
./modules/mschap:        with_ntdomain_hack = yes
./eap.conf:             with_ntdomain_hack = yes

I hope this could help, If you know more information I could give. Tell me.

2011/11/10 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Alejandro Gandara wrote:
> > This is my debug  output:
>
>   Well... you deleted a lot of the default configuration.  It now
> doesn't work.  I'm not sure why.
>
>  Use the default configuration.  It works.  Change as little as possible.

Il try once more, If i do not get results, I will reinstall freeradius
changing only the necessary.

>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See