EAP-TLS CRL checking when multiple CAs used

Martin Čmelík martin.cmelik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:31:04 CET 2011

Hi,

maybe that I explain it wrong.

We have now 4 CAs and 4 CRL lists where checking against them working
fine. I must add two new CAs (into ca.pam as others), but Freeradius
cant compare User certificate against correct crl list (crl5.pam,
crl6.pam).

Question is: When Freeradius receive user certificate how daemon find
correct CRL list in certs directory?

Thank you

—
Martin Čmelík